Sunday, July 17, 2016

Playing Catch Up

I do have a weird habit of neglecting my own blog for awhile and then coming back to it. By actually not allowing anyone to comment here and just continually counting visitors, I feel like I'm the master of this terrain. It just takes one post for people to blow up all over me! I just know now how the ordinary mind works. It's selfish, inconsiderate, and stupid.

People's agendas are always going to be meet with some trial or difficulty for most people. Even if people have it so easy, in some cases possibly the mind will feel empty from not having fulfillment. Talking about how others have self-interests while I reveal I have my own is interesting in itself. Well then, from having a cool and relaxed mind and willingness to stay positive is definitely the driving force behind the agitated feelings and anger that I'm always tempted to let out! I'm a rich and successful guy at heart.