Monday, July 18, 2016

Leading Up to the Moment

I'm not a huge fan of people blowing up with me so I would prefer people not doing that to me if I had a choice. However, I'm not going to let that get to me as it used to. I'm more desensitized to it actually.

By letting my mind be constantly thinking and in that moment of tension I have with anyone, I'm not going to let myself feel any regrets over it this time. I'm also going to look at outsmarting the individual. I'm just going to work really hard and give my best effort while being aware of all my surroundings and putting everything to my favor. If it ends up with me being in a shouting match with someone then so be it. I'm going to play in respect to making the person look unappealing and going for my side will be bomb and that some who go to there's will be in a bad situation but if they change or go neutral then I will comfort them. This is only for the people who I don't really count as a good friend.