Saturday, July 30, 2016

Time Management Goals

I'm realizing that my personal posts from revisiting them has pretty much maintained a style with some swagger. Little does the reader know this, but I was bothered by an incident which isn't so serious at all in the first place. I got two restraining orders placed on me, dang it! "That's no good," people tell me.

There's nothing I can do about the past and what was there is what happened. There are events that I can't undo and feeling bad over it is only going to be wasting my time. Yet, it's not that serious as I thought and no therapist was ever going to lead me to this revelation. I was pretty much functioning as a young man that displayed some swagger and bothering people who wanted to be left alone.

I bothered them by talking about things that make them look bad because it related to us. Obviously with their frustrations, they are going to be like "ARGGHH" and "get out of my face" in a direct manner. From me, not budging and pushing the envelope, they got scared and two people stepped forward with a restraining order.

It's a funny tale to laugh about and I'm still not taking it seriously. I was under a lot of pain because I decided not to challenge the restraining order. The fact that the second person failed to extend the length of time after saying she was going to make it permanent. Also, I put a restraining order on the first one back at him. The first restraining order also said to stay 0 yards away from him and keep it work related. At work we had to work together and I gave the man a hard time. It's part of growing up and learning life lessons. Everybody has a different life and some might even spend their time in jail as a young miscreant. It's all good though because I found out that I'm a scary and annoying guy.