Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Well, This Is Fun

I actually have a hang out buddy with a girl who other guys might find hot! I'm sort of passed that stage of seeing her that way now and like her company now. I don't have too many female friends that I've gone around places with and got to know, but definitely I'm sticking around with this one I've known a little under a year. It's really fun to do stuff with her!

She's introducing me to women who are already taken, but eventually I might come across to meeting one of her really attractive friends and maybe she'll also dig me from being single. This is funny to write about. Patience is a virtue and I'm developing plenty from hanging with this friendly female. She's really nice and maybe, I'll date someone with similar personality like her someday.

On a secondary account of having fun, I'm not quite so irritated about situations that people try to fault me for now. The past situation with that girl who put a restraining order on me is so much of a headache! Thinking about trying to be friends with her feels very unattainable at the moment. The good thing now is that I don't feel so irritated as I used to and stopped making fun of her to really tick her off some more. I was contacting her through messages of Facebook after she failed to extend the restraining order at court.

I sent her about two messages that made fun of her while I was feeling very annoyed, before she blocked my profile. The fact that she couldn't get me arrested brings me some satisfaction. I feel greedy about getting her to unblock me and then add me as a friend. I want to announce on Facebook once I have her as a friend that we ended up becoming friends and burying the hatchet much to her embarrassment.