Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Becoming More Efficient

I think I'm understanding my circumstances a little better. I'm still neglecting my concentration during my personal time because I let my feelings get the best of me when it comes to making selfish decisions with how I'm going to spend it. I have that feeling of how it's going to be boring and long and just don't want to wait it out. It feels very worn out and seems to lack that feeling of excitement for me.

It literally comes and go for me. When I'm feeling that surge of entertainment and I have the right crowd influencing me, then yeah, I can get a lot of stuff done. The problem is that I don't really have too many people as friends who are on the same page as me.

Anger management classes basically teaches one concept and I'm glad a supervisor already told me, he said that if something can't be done about the situation then there's not a good reason to feel mad about it. Sure, being made fun of and taunted is going to get your blood boiling and have you make decisions of unfriending someone and defend it like it's your life. I'm referring to some people who acted that way with me. I really shouldn't stay mad at them for behaving in that way because they tried to end my personal development of becoming a better person.

Boy that's funny with how I came to that conclusion. I guess I'm looking for a good woman to marry now. I don't see myself as the best candidate, so I think that's what is slowing me down. I also believe that the women who are friendly with me already have a goalie (significant other) guarding the net to keep me from scoring! I'm going to just have to be okay with rejection when it feels right to ask out the girl and continuously do the same thing until I get a bite from someone I think is a decent woman and just progress from there.

You know the girl I think is pretty is still good looking, but I'm just not seeing it as a necessary quality for me. I think I dig her lifestyle when she talks about being healthy and going to the gym to workout. That's what I'm trying to do for myself. Beauty comes in variety for me then, so who knows (?) , I need to ask out like 100s of available and attractive women who seem receptive to me and my chances of scoring a date will be that I will have at least one for sure. That is better than nothing. I'll take it!