Monday, July 25, 2016

Playing Catch Up

Well this blog has been going on for awhile. I seem to just type stuff on here and then it just turns into some work of random art. Most people are like, "Oh so you maintain a personal journal online" while raising an eyebrow at me. Ever heard of the people's eyebrow?

Anyway, I saw the most recent movie that came out with The Rock in it. The Rock now goes by Dwayne. I guess I'll see him back in WWE someday, if I ever decide to tune in to it again. I remember back in the smackdown era, they paid him $1 million per episode. He was like, "It used to be hard."

Okay, I'm not trying to imply anything here. I don't even know the guy, but he seems like a pretty cool guy to work with. I guess as long as you are a professional and know your stuff, then there should really be nothing to worry about if there's nothing wrong going inside of you.