Monday, July 25, 2016

Oh Hey Hey

I think I have seniority in my Computer Science category with this google-supported blog site. Google is just giving away free online storage for their e-mail and constantly netting in millions of dollars in revenue daily. I don't know how they became such a giant in this world, but yeah it's pretty awesome.

Through practicing self-awareness and adaptability, I can actually see myself getting somewhere. One of my friends has great self-awareness in that he knows he's pretty lazy and even admits it, however, he doesn't really feel bad about it. I on the other hand, when it gets to me, I really get mad at myself and maybe depressed. If I end up doing well, then I feel great!

I'm not making money off of this blog at all. I took out all the ad support. I'm just typing away to an unknown world and it shows my assertiveness in real life because I just plain don't mind typing away about my funny business.