Saturday, July 2, 2016

Proposing This Stunt

I guess I have a lot that I need to work on still with myself. Timing is of the essence. Learning to have a great deal of patience and also being positive while trying to put in a great deal of hard work, it's been a long journey trying to get there. I'm slowly progressing into that.

I naturally have a to-do list that I don't follow at all. Right now, I'm letting this blog post be my own personal distraction from the pains of living right now. I'm actually embracing it as of this moment and okay with just filling my head with continual positivity.

One thing that's been in my head is that I'm thinking about how I could make that girl with former civil restraining order on me to be my friend. It's really hard at the thought of trying to be her friend. I'm irritated as heck about the whole incident! She didn't want me to be friends with some girls that she knows and so that's why she did that.

I think she did express liking me before all of that naughty development and I was like what the heck at the beginning because I see myself as too short to be dating anybody. Now, I think being good friends with taller girls isn't really a problem.

I see having her as a Facebook friend and hangout buddy as more of a comic relief for me. It's valuable in that if I were to put in monetary value, it would be worth than $10,000 to me. Yeah, I would give up that amount just to hang out with her and comment on her Facebook profile. There's definitely monetary value here and also it contributes to getting work done from lower levels of paranoid feelings and wasteful thoughts of being resentful with a person. I'm soliciting for her being my employee of the job title, friend. There's a lot of business things that I could literally relate this without going off-topic.