Thursday, July 28, 2016

Back To Making Money

It seems like my ideal lifestyle at the moment is to pretty much have a job where I get to make my own schedule. I think meetup.com is a godsend for somebody like me. I like being around people and to actually have a site that allows random people to meet each other and do some fun activity together. It's awesome that such a thing exists for me and to give me a venue to connect with others out there and gain experience with also strengthening the current connections I have going with my own in-crowd.

Nobody is perfect out there, and I surely notice that for myself. What would definitely be nice though is if I did meet that special someone I connected extremely well with. I'm sure they are out there, but it's probably just circumstances that not allowing me in some cases. I'm not giving up hope with it now.