Sunday, July 17, 2016

Planning for the Struggle

I'm realizing in my head that some irritating things will stay maddening but by obtaining knowledge, it can be used as a tool with proper planning to execute whatever is desired. It's definitely going to be a battle of wits and maintaining my cool. The moment I lose it and put in the full effort by activating my Napoleon complex, I'm not anybody special anymore. I just become an ordinary person who just happens to be smart and with my intentions revealed of wanting to outdo the other. 

I'm so concerned it's going to wear me down and bring me disappointment. What is the best course of action of making myself happy while not being that bad of a person? Maybe if I blow up in person and then keep apologizing. The fact that I'm aware of myself isn't going to lead this anymore. 

Hmm.