Monday, July 25, 2016

Happy Hours

I'm having my fun and wee moments from watching anime. I'm no longer trying to stay updated with doing what an average, distracted guy would be doing with his hands! I work out at the gym constantly and surrounded with sweaty people. Some of those sweaty people would be considered attractive girls. I'm like I see those all the time and ignore them because I'm working on making myself having an even stronger body.

I do get some looks from girls. I notice that those girls might be feeling for me in a nice manner so I get hugged without getting a pat on the back. My mom pats me on the back all the time these days after she hugs me. I just don't really mind actually and that must be a really good thing indeed because if an attractive friend did that to me, oh man never mind, it's just the little things.

I seem to push myself more around some of my pretty friends so I guess those girls like to give me nice straight-forward hugs and squeezing me. Yeah, I used to be all excited, but now after being at the gym all the time and noticing sweating women who are wearing revealing clothing to stay cool while working out, I seem to just not care to be a distracted, average guy doing something with his hands occasionally.