Sunday, July 17, 2016

No One Is Perfect

Doing a little bit of reading, I've picked up on some human wisdom. When it comes down to a man and woman falling in love, it really does in a traditional sense start with friendship. If the friendship picks up into something more attractive or meaningful, then that's where it could lead into dating. Some could move quick or other times it might take awhile, as a short man, I've experienced both of those things. I haven't been so outward about it in the past because of my lack of confidence but now, I don't really mind.

I'm pretty fair-minded about the thought of marrying the right person. I want her to wholesomely believe I'm the best partner for her. I would like to just mainly have the desire with an attractive and good person I guess and the right personality for me.

It really then comes down to like fishing or asking around people while working on improving the self. It's pretty hard and takes effort but meeting the best person from working hard and being patient seems to be the best path to go with a rewarding result in the end.

It's too bad I'm starting out a little late with all of this mature development but there are still some attractive and quite possibly potential women out there.