Thursday, July 28, 2016

Don't Think It Matters

Yeah, I have had some run ins with a few idiots that just tick me off. The consequences on my end isn't really so serious, but I'm not quite so sure if it's going to leave the others I bothered in a stable mood. Whatever style I decide to indulge upon, I'm realizing that having experience really does help a lot.

There's an angry leader type person underneath me. I feel like that person has a Napoleon or short-man complex. That's why I try not to bring him out of me; I want him to be contained and personally stay rational about the event and be a winning person from developing and bringing out charisma and a positive attitude.

The ultimate test that I'm going to put myself up to is really visiting these past incidents where I now know that the situation didn't really matter so much to begin with. I guess from knowing that now, I can just let myself go and be funny about it from cracking lots of joke with the person who has been struggling with me.

I think talking in a cool mode while I'm like feeling that surge of agitation from hearing stuff I don't like is a pretty rewarding feeling. I guess I am witty enough to fire back on those who find stuff they don't like about me. Also, I really have nothing to lose these days.