Monday, July 18, 2016

Replanning Things

Thinking about how life is right now, it just might take a lot of discipline and rational amount of patience to get to where I want to be. I'm just not really going to worry about the whole fiasco I was involved with. It's funny in that while I was mad I was venting and subtly making fun of the other person. I guess I'm afraid to admit it but my intention was to tick off the other person and have fun torturing them in that manner.

If they hadn't acted or said something in a specific way then I wouldn't have made them feel a strong grudge against me. I don't feel like yelling nor feeling steamy about the situation anymore. I don't even want to be scared about it. I'm not really going to rehearse anything but I'm ready to continuously point out everything I see wrong in a direct manner now.

I'm going to be chill about it too and just free flow this time. The tension that I'm feeling is something I'm going to have to just man up against and use to drive me to a more successful state of mind. I'm not going to be in any hurry but I'm going to let out everything I see this time around and take advantage of the situation.