Monday, July 25, 2016

Funny Visitor Metrics

My metrics look like it's flat lining. It seems like a doctor used a defibrillator to try to bring a patient back to life. One day, it just surged like crazy and then the whole world became bored with me. I'm actually like that. I can spark interest one day and then it will die down without growing that much. It will stay steady but in a very small amount. I'm not really talented or anything.

I'm just rustic and also why would I have such a weird title to go along with. I mean it's pretty cool what I have going, but it just doesn't really appeal to the masses or anything. I'm not really trying to suck up to people in general. I guess I just don't really have what people want in general.

I mean I'm just pretty much left alone most of the time and that's just how it is. It's this personal time that I have luxury with and something that I need to figure out for getting where I need to be. Becoming anxious and fearful about things all of a sudden isn't really going to get anything done, but being hard working about trying to be smart with it will!