Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Work Smarter Not Harder

I guess visualizing the situation and going after making things convenient for you is what will really help you get more money out of life. I remember watching Duck Tales and it's a pretty cheesy example but the old duck Uncle Scrooge in that show talked about his life story of earning millions. He just worked smarter not harder.

What my grandpa did to earn a fairly comfortable living in the past was farm on a land and then save up the money to buy more land and produce more crops for earning a living. It seems to make sense and a pretty humble way to make a living. He ended up telling every young kid in the family to grow up to be a doctor. No one in my family line took that path. It's not that easy as it seems.

I myself am stating to feel crazy about learning medical practice. The sight of blood doesn't scare me but the thought of saving a person's life would be an exciting business to me.