Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fun Day At The LA County Fair

Today, I went to the LA County fair with a very close friend. The admission fee was only like $1. Yes, seriously. Everybody was like, no way, what the heck? My parents also felt like going when I informed them that it was only until this weekend. It was really hot at this time of the year and I do not really feel like going again until at least the weather cools down.

We just walked around and saw some animals and went to visit some stores. I signed up to enter a few drawings to go on a cruise and to Hawaii. The guy who was working asked if I had a girlfriend. I sort of skirted around with the answer. I'm not going to really mention anything more about her at this time.

The drinks and games also became a dollar after 4 P.M. It was cool because I got to win some prizes. It wasn't that big, but it's okay I guess. I had fun playing and also chipping in some money for my buddy who also won a prize. He wanted to trade an item I won for a smaller item that he had. Pretty funny sarcasm. I picked up two stuffed animals- a horse with a piggy-like face and a small fish that looked like Nemo.