Thursday, September 3, 2009

Personal predictions

I predict that in three years a lot of things are going to happen for me. I am starting to realize my potential from having learned to grow up. I have been stuck on a lot of inconsequential things which have just been wasting my time. I think I have to learn to balance myself from these dumb incidences that have occurred for me. I just need to not worry about things that cannot be under my control anymore. The good Lord will seriously do amazing things in my life and is completely protective of me when I'm speculating a lot of pain and distress for myself.

I personally like to humor myself without offending others too much, even though maybe a few would not want to see it my well and really make me become quiet. Maybe I should do some really cool stuff and focus. There really is not much time left for me to just feel like I want to do things and then not see it happen. Life is sometimes painful in that regard for me. I just don't like to accept some things. It's just part of my personality. I am a gamer pretty much.