Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today, I'm just chilling with a friend. I totally need to up my tempo with studying. I managed to read five books already in just under five days. That's one book per day while spending about four hours each on average. These books are on computers and are a pretty fast read for me. I guess making a profession out of computing won't be that bad for me after all. I am really motivated to continue pursuing in this direction of becoming a certified tech junkie with a huge company. I think it will open plenty of doors for me.

I am still offended with certain things that happened to me, like we all can be in certain times of our life. It's normal to be human. I just have not spoken up in those incidences where I was offended because I just wanted to try to listen to some distressed individuals' insane requests, even though I would not be able to function by doing them.