Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just Planning

Today, I realize that all these years of trying to get a high by playing video games may have been okay, but not the absolute best journey of finding an eternal path. I think I'm realizing that I would like to let go of playing video games like crazy and become a very disciplined person. While doing this, I would also like to engage in at least mildly good conversations with beautiful people. Anybody who tries to turn their back on me are pretty much not really that well okay, I don't really want to say right now.

I'm going to try to take a this test to see if I could get into a police academy. I hear they are hiring, but I just want to see if they would take me. I just want to see how I rank right now for some specific purpose. I have other plans currently, but right now with the job market, I just want to see if the legal enforcers really want to pursue after me. I don't know if I'll really be joining but it might really be a real confident booster if they find me okay.