Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just Random

I'm just writing something random today because I'm trying to keep up with this blog. I just want to write something okay and not really be that offensive. I think it's the Spirit of God that I really want to worship that gives me this personal space of mine to write and not be intrusive to others.

I don't really want to do a lot of bad things, and I don't think I'm really all that bad and crazy underneath. I guess it's okay to be in this learning habit. I think I should be leading myself into studying more of what I'm trying to do. I also like to read the Bible even though I'm not very good at it. I'm just spending a few minutes reading a few chapters a day. This pretty much equates to taking a year to read the whole Bible. Attending a good Bible teaching church has really helped me get nourished spiritually and to see a side of being free from bondage of sin and forgiven through the loving Savior. It's really good for me to study because I get to really learn to cope with what is bugging me. It's such a nice thing to have for myself. It's so humbling and very appealing for me to try to master.