Friday, September 4, 2009

Managing Some Anger

I normally don't like to project my emotions in a negative manner. However, I was doing this a lot and I should have just said whatever I wanted to say. I thought by avoiding my angry comments for a long time that they would finally come to their senses. I sort of tried to do it by hiding out with all the e-mails and that no judge or person under oath even when they are so angry for whatever reason could say that my statements were violent.

I don't think the things I said were wrong, but only trying to be an educational person with an intent of becoming a better writer. At least I have a constellation prize with all the madness that has happened for me. I can write a little better and not worry as much in expressing myself fully around friends and literally listening to them in conversation. Sorting out problems or things I don't like with another person is always going to be hectic. I think I realize that people are going to be a little more open with me because of my demeanor, so I have not really lost that much alienation or loneliness. The only reason why I get it is because they are acting so crazy and only a few people seem like this in my life. Overall, just interacting with a good heart even while you are mad about something underneath is pretty fun, and you can expect some handshakes and hugs as a result.