Friday, September 11, 2009

Just A Suggestion

It takes a lot of time to understand situations and patience to overcome tough obstacles that seem very difficult. There's really no right or wrong when it comes to having a normal relationship with a person. I think it really does deal with the issue of personal space. We all have our own preferences and need to have a certain level of respect for it. I, myself, have come across as an easy person to voice all concerns with. At a certain moment of time, I unfortunately can really hate them doing it so much with reasons that don't make any sense to me. I think it's within reason to talk to clear out any unreasonable factors with the person. If they just stop talking to you after all these problems they put on you, I think you are home bound to do whatever you want to do them. I suggest limiting the amount of scolding and to do it to a minimal amount and to make them submit under your personal victory.