Sunday, September 6, 2009

What I Am Thinking

I am just writing this blog for myself. I am pretty much adding in stuff that would be helpful for myself. I think when people give me advice, some of it can be laughable already. I guess I have not been wanting to comprehensively face myself, but now that I am doing it, I don't really have that much I am apprehensive over anymore. I know that I am ignorant to many things. Proving things wrong have never been so much easier when things are forced upon you, and you are just trying to communicate your thoughts with reason to a bad crowd. It's just growing through adversity with people who you want to be mad at but want to just focus on being a good person, always.

It's best to just face yourself and be completely natural about something. As long as you are following the guidelines within how the Bible was originally intended for everyone, which means you have to study the Scriptures and meditate upon it daily, and then use it to live your life in accordance to how you and God desire things, it should be okay to react to hostile situations in prayer first.