Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Repenting From Bad Urges

A saying goes the mind is a terrible thing to waste. I totally agree because sometimes if things get out of hand, others could not really use their head and rely more on their emotions and do something bad. I think it's just important to sometimes keep yourself busy and allow time to show what really went wrong. It's also important to educate the mind and to be a very hard worker and to face yourself by being completely honest about your desires. These desires can be met, but it's important to have a relationship with Jesus. What does Jesus truly want for us? I don't think the Bible intends to tell us that it's okay for us to be selfish.

Sometimes, you just have to think about the feelings of others. I am starting to realize that it's not all about centering a focus on one individual at a time. Life can move into a greater direction by not worrying so much about insignificant things. I think respecting the personal space of others is really easy, even if confusion takes place and you are not really getting what you want out of them. I should have just clearly expressed all my desires while not being afraid of myself doing harm to others. Moving on will not be that hard for me anymore. I totally have faith that God can provide all my desires and that I should have patience and align my flesh in a path of discipline to avoid myself from falling into sexual sins. I believe that it's naturally for us to have sexual urges and that God intended for us to live them out in marriage presuming that God intended a man and a woman to marry to be faithful to each other.