Monday, December 8, 2014

After Thought of Leviticus 7

After reading through this chapter, it reminds me loosely that even though the people from that messed up and very small church kicked me out of there which I'm fine with now, it makes me feel a little like how they cast me as unclean and that I did something worthy of being banned from their community. They did a pretty horrible job at it though, but nonetheless, I have to give them credit for helping me get a better understanding what being isolated is about. After watching a movie, I really feel cool about leaving them alone after confronting them once and they tell me to leave. It's just that I finally figured out they were being unintentionally bad about the situation, and I might be able to get them back to square one.

I feel so much cooler in the head now, instead of getting that hotheadedness and wanting to just yell at them all over the place and just go crazy while lambasting them. I had this incident where my dad said something that made me really mad underneath. I was thinking to myself that I want to yell, then I proceeded to talk calmly after taking a breather and describe the situation to him; my dad ended up letting go of the misunderstanding. My dad is very what you call picky with his battles and will go all out about an issue he finds wrong with me. If I was able to resolve this situation successfully and have my dad's heart find some rest, then I might be able to bury the hatchet with those troubled church people now.

I'm pretty busy so I'm adding that I'm going to try to put in some work out and then get around to trading some stocks. I've been trying to find some dates online too just for fun. I'm only interested in friendship so far. I'd like to gain some experience in this area and spend some meaningful time while developing good relationships with nice and attractive ladies. Maybe I'll get to do all of this right after I wake up. Anyhow the opportunities seem to present itself nicely and I'm so far only getting back responses for short periods of them from some alleged females.