Wednesday, December 17, 2014

How Success Might Make Sense


I'm going to get back to my Bible studies again tomorrow and at a later time. One of my weaknesses is that I'm not really a streaky or habitual type person. I need constant reminders, but what I seem to be good at is bugging people who tick me off so much and are so helpless to get me in trouble for it! They end up doing stuff that gets me even more angrier, and it doesn't make them stop no matter how I confront them. I guess this is how you live life sometimes; you just have to deal with how it is.

I haven't been able to confront a person I totally like while I'm angry. I actually avoid making people mad to those I really like. If they get mad, then most likely I find something faulty about them and start disliking them. It gets ugly from there!

How does this all relate to success in the first place? Well, it doesn't! Loosely, I can just say, you have to know yourself and what I just put is something I realized for like the first time in my life because I worded it differently.