Friday, December 26, 2014

Planning Properly

Man, I am so lucky in life because I did little crazy things that I was so worried about and never got busted for them by authority! I ended up bugging people who wanted me to leave them alone. I was so mad and got back at them; they never got me in trouble to the point of being arrested. Cops came over too and handcuffed me, but I went nowhere. Man, I am so lucky! I even did it repetitiously too; boy, I am so very fortunate that my criminal record never came to fruition.

I just happen to be lucky like that in those small areas dealing with slightly insignificant people when comparing it to the spectrum of billions of people living in this world. I'm now realizing that instead of playing video games or watching T.V. while I'm bored or even about surfing the Internet for interesting stories or facts I want to read or view photos about, I should be just going after doing my boring thing!

I'm sort of saying that while I'm laughing because I'm bored with investing in myself. I don't get all giddy about doing myself. I know one person which I'm not going to mention a name with but likes to show off so much even while being so unlucky in life to the point that it gets annoying. Maybe that's how the person likes to just get off in general. Well, I can understand the person needs to make a living and feel good about something, so maybe that's a way for the person to say the person is a contender from just being annoying. I'm intentionally not even mentioning the gender of this person either, to conceal every hint of identity.

This blog has been starting to get very useful for me because I'm realizing that I'm turning a little more eloquent in my writing. A few people have commented that I come across as an intelligent person for writing on here. I'm sure readers are on here for any reason, but it looks like I spread a little bit of good-willed humor on here, but not so crazy to the point that it becomes so controversial the Feds need to come over and shut it down!