Friday, December 26, 2014

My Interesting Goals

I am no doubt a believer of Christ and want to live the life that he wanted all of us to do. I am, however, an idiot and a sinner when it comes to living up to those ideals. I can only do so much when it comes to my own effort for being like Christ. I really have a limit to the amount that I can reach out to. These thoughts did depress me for the longest time, but now I accept the reality and am happy to know that Jesus forgives each time we come to him and confess. It just gets really annoying for me to have to always confess about the same sin that keeps on getting me.

I've been really working at repenting in my lifestyle. It feels like if I never really had those triggers that tempted me for the rest of my life, while actually having the perfect subsistence for what I desire, then I really could live without the sin forever!  The Bible says to pretty much flee from temptation; it's hard and overwhelming sometimes, but I'm not letting up. The Bible also says to continue running the good race and finishing strong. Yeah, last night I made a mistake without knowing about it; I don't feel bad about it, but I know what I did was wrong. Even though I feel numb about sinning in that area, I'm going to repent because of my trust and love in Jesus way more than anything I've ever come across in this world.