Wednesday, December 17, 2014

General Idea


Some days just suck. No other way to put it. I'm forcing myself to like people I'm angry with, so I can teach them a lesson and be happy while I get away with it and then move on to other things. For those religious people, I could claim that two people know that person isn't equipped to serve Jesus right. It's him or her and then me! That makes two of us claiming the person isn't that great to begin with.

Okay, that was so funny to put that and I am enjoying sharing the idea. I am going to make that pastor with some vanity issues cry so much. Okay, on to the next best thing. I think it's really about maintaining a constant and steady path without lingering out of it so much.

I learned from my mom, so listen up boys because it makes a whole lot of sense, if you want to get your pick among the cream of the crop for a lady to marry then you have to be successful in terms of having money, intelligent, nice enough, stylish in a very cool way with great hygiene, and athletic. What if you don't have one of those qualities? Then you have to work hard for it, nothing comes cheap. What if it's too hard of a task to accomplish?

Well, if something is so hard and you feel like relenting over it while feeling like you can compensate for it while doing something else, then you are a loser! Maybe you were just meant to be that way. I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do for you with your small depression of loneliness and feeling special while you are the lone wolf. I'm a man with ambitions and happy to be alive and able, even though God is so high and mighty; I will honor and respect the Lord's ways as much as possible while I live my life.

Actually what people say about you doesn't really have much with what you actually do, so those gossip circles as scary as they are affect the ordinary crowd. You can just go after shining while being above and beyond.

Being tall or short, which I struggle with because I'm short doesn't matter from just being part of the looks category. Actually being short is more than just looks, it's also striking the emotional and security zone of a woman. Short guys are going to have to be diligent and figure out how good to come across to make the girl feel good about them, just as they already feel with the tall guy. It's just extra homework for me then. It's also just one of many different factors.

There's not a lot of research done for short guys because most guys are just average, so the short man has to pretty much come up with hitting one big home run that wins like the World Series to succeed in getting the hottest girl out there. There's one charming and handsome Hollywood actor who is one of the shortest ever while standing at 5' 1", but had the right qualities of a leading man- he did marry the hottest wife at the time and even cheated on her! Ugly but successful guys have fallen happily in love with beautiful women, too; it happens. Let go of those feelings of guilt and inferiority. I'm actually saying that for myself as well.