Monday, December 29, 2014

Interesting Correlation

It seems like with the more posts that I write consistently on this blog, I am getting more visits on this site. I wonder if there's really anyone out there who would write a lot and then readers out there would be like heck no, I'm telling everybody to stay away. For myself, I seem to have this sort of mystique because I really like to take on a characteristic of being honest. In some ways, this gives hints to what type of person I really am and what I'm up to. A few individuals became paranoid about me and at the same time have been trying to cut off contact with me. It's pretty funny that my writing can actually make them behave that way.

In a way, I can say that I'm very lucky because my personality while blended in with the weird things I have got myself into, people haven't really screwed me over that badly where I can blame them in a scary manner. Definitely for myself being a really short, but decently average with a nice build, maybe I should be able to marry a nice and tall Asian woman, which my mom wants me to go after. I'm starting to become a lot more comfortable dealing with taller women these days. Sometimes, there are these ultra tall women and when I look at them, I'm like yikes look at those fat thighs or man, she's pretty ugly. Those are initial thoughts, but deep down inside, I'm hurting from being short. I really hate those thoughts of feeling sad from being reminded of how short I am. I have been getting better at coping with it.