Friday, December 26, 2014

Topping Out My Goals

I'm realizing that the idea of getting captivated by a woman's beautiful appearance is becoming such a waste of time! Just staring at her beauty and not getting anything done because of it is driving me a little crazy. It's also like I never even made eye contact and tried to talk to her in the first place. It's even more worse when I do this online like on Facebook. Man, it is just not a very happy making type of work to get into. My best friend does it for I don't know how long, but I just can't get into that anymore. I've seen my girl cousin get on that stuff- she's a whole heck of a lot better in dealing with that stuff.

It looks like with those photos- they are stylized and there's a reason for those being shot; I don't like photos just because it's hot or sexy or just so pretty and nice. I just don't respond to it; I'm just one of those people then who should avoid putting up photos just for the sake of attracting an audience. It's just not going to work out that way for me.