Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Had Fun

I learned this year that the people I was causing some problems for online are actually not that important people and that I'm wasting my time trying to get back at them. I was just so mad and having a hard time getting it out of my system, so I went a little crazy in a very nice way.

I learned from a nice friend of mine that to marry someone whose right for you, you have to meet her through another close person and also have to bond very well. If she's willing to wait on you, like if you have to go away and will like to share housing with you, then yeah, I guess she's the one.

For the most part, that's how things are when everything works out well and you are a good looking and athletic guy with a very nice personality. Not everybody has those qualities, so I guess it's how it is.