Friday, December 19, 2014

Going the Right Way



I'm noticing that for myself, I'm about becoming well-disciplined for myself. This pretty means like no wasting time by looking at pretty girls. Instead of doing that, I'm going to go after what I like to see and try to have a normal conversation with her and see if I can get a date for fun! This is all part of what makes up discipline for me.

Instead of playing very hard video games, which I'm accustomed to passing just for the fun of it; I'm going to start doing some homework that I perceive might pay off no matter how boring I see it as. I think I'm starting to see that my whole life is improving by dedicating myself more to trying to marry the cream-of-the-crop lady. This means for all the preparations I'm doing, I'm benefiting myself as a whole. I don't know who the best girl in the planet for me is yet, but I do know that I'm confident and willing to do what it takes to eventually settle down with her.

In the mean time, if it doesn't work out like I thought, at least I'll end up with a killer body, more sense of personal style, and lots of money. I don't think it's going to be a bad constellation prize then. This is pretty much my ultimate goal that gets even better now because it's just two things in my life to live for and is starting to tie together.

1. Living a Christ-centered life based off of studying the Bible verse-by-verse.


2. Working hard to marry and keep around a beautiful girl like this.