Friday, December 26, 2014

Getting Back Into Sync

It's like I need to get back into sync like everyday to get to doing my goals. I just don't feel all that caught up with making myself like so pretty because I'm a guy. I'm realizing though that I'm potentially matching up or being friends with women who like to show some skin by like wearing tank tops and evening dresses. I'm actually pretty comfortable with it underneath and make a huge effort underneath to not make it a big deal. It's so natural to me now that it doesn't affect women around me now; I used to be around girls who would fix their straps and that used to annoy me a little for some reason I don't know.

I'm basically looking to get myself into peak shape by getting some six-pack abs, continue to invest, and study the Bible. Those are like my three main things, but I want to dedicate my life to God first and foremost by trying to carry out all of His commandments, which is like impossible to do. Yet, I'm just driven by my faith in Christ, so it must be the Holy Spirit that is working in me.

I'm now adding to playing and singing to my music on the piano. I'm not really that good to be honest, but it's really a lot of fun to me. I am also working on getting the right I.T. certifications and a Master's. I've been doing a little research and came up with the conclusion that in the I.T. field, if you can demonstrate enough proficiency with certain fields, no matter how you obtained it, then you can find yourself with a decent job. I would like to put my theory into practice and see if I can do it. With the full time job I have going, I'm going after an online accredited Master's degree which will cost me about $11,000. I've been told that is not a very bad price to begin with.