Monday, December 29, 2014

Compromising With What People Want


It looks like it's really about listening and figuring out what the person wants. I was asked by some average looking Asians who were acting retarded about what I wanted. This must mean that I'm pretty good at concealing my agenda. Because they couldn't figure it out, they concluded that I was crazy and tried to screw me over but couldn't. I wasn't screwed over by young Asian people gone crazy with me because I'm just lucky in life with those types of things.

I figured out what they wanted. They want to be left alone! This is so funny because the whole time I was just angry and thinking about how it's one of the five stages of depression. I wanted to avoid the negotiation stage. I guess that's a whole bunch of baloney and doesn't always apply especially if you're smart enough to monitor your own feelings.

They wanted the freebies in life. It's like they can do their retarded and crazy thing with me and be selfish about it and then go on to live a happy life. They really struggled a lot with me because I'm just a person who gets lucky in life. I kept bothering them and they couldn't do anything about it. With them trying to kill me, it wouldn't even make any sense either because I'm just lucky at portraying myself the way I want people to think about me for my best outcome in life. My buddy told me that when they called the cops, they were trying to get the cops to do the dirty work. I drove the cops crazy too, and they couldn't get me arrested or put in jail because I'm just plain lucky.

Cute and submissive cat!

The normal looking Asian people who decided to be retarded with me should follow the lead with my Asian persuasion. They should become like the cute and submissive cat I just posted above. I'm understanding that they'll be so happy, if I make a passionate speech about leaving them alone and then live up to that while requiring them to do nothing. I think I can take a notch further from knowing what they want now and confuse them a whole lot about themselves and get them to just shut up about this whole issue that regards them and me. It wouldn't matter then if I decide to keep talking about the issue because they will just be quiet about it the whole time; meaning, I could scream at them too if I wanted, and they'll just have a blank face and take it all in.