Monday, June 24, 2013

Attempting To Find Gold

It seems like I'm a more content person these days because a lot of things go out one ear from the other. There are just a couple things that just get to me so greatly in that I will focus all my attention on that one little concern. It feels really condescending to describe this in writing so much that I want to erase this content to try to make myself look good.

I guess the sardonic appeal for myself and personal laughter that I invoke from this feel good passage that I am concocting is awesome! Wow, I am becoming much more eloquent with my writing and all these complicated ideas that fit into one big word is just flowing really well for me these days.

I am so amazed at how easy it is for me to just type something so flowy and this is just me being partially random and following some pattern of instinctual discipline- meaning I have developed some positive daily practice that actually feels really rewarding and just free-flowing from all the negative stress in my personal life.