Monday, June 24, 2013

Openness Policy

For a time being, I felt like I was becoming really dependent on this blog to detail all my results in life and to pretty much create an Action-Review type of journal for me to look at and also to share with others interested in reading this blog. It seems like I have been attracting some unknown readers from unknown parts of this world.

I'm pretty much this type of individual who doesn't expect much out of this blog, but it's so interesting that there are a couple people out there who don't mind anything I put on this site. For the most part, it's pretty harmless even though I felt like I was being a really relentless beast (ignorant and senseless) at certain times I was actually putting something up here.

I guess it's one of those appeals of how I feel that the show must go on. Some things left unresolved are sometimes the most frustrating things for me. Anyhow, I think I did enough of my shares now to fully be brave and content and to move forward in my life without having to significantly look back anymore now at what I did. I'm sort of happy with the turnout for myself.