Sunday, June 16, 2013

Totally Free In Spirit

My mind is totally relaxed about everything that happened to me in the past. I have now done what I personally needed to be satisfied about a certain situation and now ready to move forward permanently. Now I'm just thinking to myself "Oh well, they are not that smart anyway!" Besides not having that much time anymore, I think I should build my life elsewhere now.

Having this new level of concentration now, I guess I shouldn't let jealousy or personal anger from absolute disapproval of something just get to me and cause me to do some negligible things to a person. I'm going to learn from that as an example and not be that type of individual. I'm not even going to allow fear, discomfort, or any emotional pains get in the way of the situation. I am also not going to allow it to haunt me in the near future, while making peace with it at the full blown scale now.

Oh boy, those people were really funny and they didn't know what to do with their part in getting along with me or reestablishing a decent relationship. Looks like, I'm just constantly reinventing the wheel these days. Not so much of some old things I did, but more of looking forward with a better mature personality and actual sureness in my own spirit.