Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Today was actually quite an interesting day. I have some problems fully opening up online because I don't want to just spill and share everything to my knowledge. I guess I will put down what I feel is really comfortable for me and gain even more maturity as time passes with what I decide to put on this blog. I just may start adding in some photographs, too to document some of my personal discoveries and quirks!

Overall, I must be not that really at all appealing to become this full scale news writer that would bring in some fans. I'm not really pursuing after something like that. I'm just looking after writing to complement living a personally full life. Also, if it could influence others to be in a better path then that would be nice too.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that one with Father's Day, there was this really cool event going on regarding a theater in the O.C. Fair. It's pretty much a faith movement hosted by Franklin Graham. I thought it would have been to cool to check it out, but looks like I missed out on it. I'm totally buying into this whole looking at the entire Scripture outlook now and letting it sink into my personal life.