Friday, June 7, 2013

Moving On Effectiveness

I predict that I am going to be a really absolute jerk about a misunderstanding two individuals have had against me. What I'm doing is going to really make sense and clear up confusion really fast while making me look good to them at an individual level. I feel like a jerk having to resort to this level of personal individualism to get them to calm down. Even though they acted inappropriately from the start and didn't have to behave in that manner, I'm thinking about just moving on after being quick and ruthless with them and running out of the building!

The way that I want to structure this ruthless plan of mine is that I will feel like a jerk afterwards from having let that bad side of me come out in the open. I normally try to control my temper tantrums and angry feelings in the flesh where I just want to plot vengeance to strike their heart and damage their personal feelings. If I see them again or others affiliated with them, they won't get in the way and even if they have their hand with wanting to intrude somewhere in my life, they won't be able to make that much of a difference. This behavior of a jerk that I will momentarily be with them is that I want to have the confidence where they can't affect my life anymore and then just move on.