Monday, June 24, 2013

Trying To Catch Up

Haven't really been able to update this blog, so I might as well try my best to catch up before the month is over. I guess nowadays I feel a lot more confident and directive at obtaining a goal such as taking out all my frustrations in a creative and legal manner. It may be questionable at times to others who are absolutely bothered by it, but they can't do anything about it because I'm just slick like that.

One of the cool things from staying with reading something and trying to apply critical thinking through the use of logic and straight-forwardness is that I'm feeling a lot more smarter. I mean things are just connecting more and also my own personal judgements on the vulgarity of men and sensitivity of women seem to make more sense too with others.