Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Getting Used To 2nd Shift

My second shift at work currently has been leaving me mostly sleepy for the last six months. I think there's definitely something wrong with me, so I looked up online some tips on how to go about it. It basically says to limit to deep sleep at about 4-6 hours each day, take 5-hour energy shots, limit sugar intake, and then have regular exercise and proper diet. It also says to not stand around and get busy with doing something and also not taking naps during break time.

My body is usually shot up at work for a couple hours at certain periods of my work schedule. My supervisor has recommended me to switch over to the first shift because my body is just incapable of handling the workload while being awake because it is extremely dangerous and something could go wrong if I knock out at certain parts of the job. I'm pretty concerned about it myself, so I might as well see to it that I do something about it.