Wednesday, June 26, 2013

It Really Works!

Sometimes, when the gut feeling is so scared of committing to a brave act you carefully thought of and discussed with an individual who supports you, it becomes really hard to not be influenced by others. It pretty much comes down to having to listen to your heart and going with it.

Just from going with my gut instinct, it tells me to release the frustration with the least amount of damage done possible and to keep it legal and then avoid legal battles. By doing this, it gave me a really positively rewarding and honest view of the situation and helped to me to find those unspoken areas that felt like I was being left in the dark.

I realize that through the conflict, I have potential to be well-liked by those individuals but they are just too crazy in general for me to hang out with. It's pretty crazy through the little acts of courage I did to express my true desires of liking a pretty ugly lady who I thought was pretty at the time, it would carry over later in the heat of the moment and actually give me a favorable result. Basically, she didn't want to fight against me in a legal battle or anything even though she was pressured by her mentor and other peers to do so.