Friday, June 7, 2013

Going After Better Opportunities

The thing I find the most important in life with settling down with a beautiful person is to pretty much not let their unavailability or rejection to bring you down. In terms of confidence, it's important to not force the issue at hand and to focus on finding the opportunity elsewhere if it doesn't present itself to you in that time. I'm a really fortunate person capable of talking and acting my way out of many distressful situations a few people tend to try to hurt me for.

I can honestly say now that the two individuals who were supposed to play the biggest role in my life but I didn't let them because they were just holding me back are absolutely wrong about everything and with how they behaved to deal with me. I feel safe to now close the book on them and to move freely with my life after giving them a heads up confrontation where I will probably be an absolute jerk to them. It's going to be extremely quick and blowing things out of the water and result in me running out of the building! The actions I have planned out in my heart is so fast and fluid, where they won't be able to do anything about it no matter if others get legal law enforcement involved with the situation or not.