Monday, June 24, 2013

Getting Things Done Effectively

I guess I am the type that believe it or not wants to chicken out on a lot of things after planning it for awhile in his head but goes through with it anyway when some things seem to backfire or feel like an obstacle. I pretty much do a lot of improvising when I am fully committed at something and wow, it really developed some happy results for me in a short time frame.

Maybe it's because my mind is so numb and desensitized to pointless things that would be annoying to others. Yeah, basically knocking my frustrations out of the water so quickly through any available means really helps me out in becoming a very productive person. It pretty much ends up with me personally laughing at the situation and sharing it with a couple people openly, if they care to ask about something that would be perceived upon as a stressful or negative event. I seem to belong still and get away with it and at the same time look pretty darn good for the individual I have become. I guess overall things are pretty funny and actually kind of fun with the type of lifestyle I have been living.