Monday, June 24, 2013

Developing Interesting Writing Style

I guess I start out with the words of "I guess" all the time. I'm just stating the personally obvious that might be funny to a couple people and then go for appealing to the masses. It's a lot of fun to write in this manner. Basically, I'm having a good time from laughing at the dryness that I am writing even though it might be stupid to others and then just trying to relate with everyone.

I have this morally upright standard in that I don't really believe in using slapstick, insulting comments to exploit comedic efforts unless I'm extremely anger or frustrated at the person I'm attempting to do that to. Anyhow, I'm just thinking now that I desire to limit that amount by turning into a one time thing where I let go of all my frustrations in that one setting through being this creative person. I sort of have to nowadays do this to compensate for my pretty capable mind these days. I do believe in staying legal and the minimal amount of damage so to maximize the effect, it takes quite a bit of time in general but I'm just going for doing it in a natural and very quick way. After doing that, I do feel very relaxed about going after my personal endeavors and to compete in the financial world for earning a living. I don't harbor any hatred with anyone who beats me out; I just get extremely angry sometimes when I get met with unexpected opposition and from the frustration, I act out of character to resolve it sometimes.

Anyways, from being legal and minimizing damage while pouring all my heart out onto a personally frustrating issue, I feel really released from the poison that came from it and totally relaxed about getting back to my personal studies.