Friday, June 7, 2013

Finalizing Moments

I can honestly state that I have lived a really interesting life to my personal existence and enjoyed literally getting away with things even when a few individuals have thought that I'm crazy. It's time for me to move on with those people and let them walk in their own meaningful path of existence or letting them coexist with others in their own world. In this instance, I'm just going to have to be the stronger person now and focus after confronting them with an issue they don't want to face alone.

By not needing to put that much thought into it anymore, I'm learning by habit to focus on more important things such as work and personal endeavors on developing other key relationships now. I realize that I'm going to occasionally feel a little bothered underneath from feeling like a short person or something not going well as I had hoped but it's not going to change my personal efforts to be gentle with everyone and positive outlook. I accept those feelings that I have because it feels a lot like multitasking where I make the effort to continue striving after something and pushing a minor setback out of my heart.