Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Letting It Be For What It Is And Unrehearsed

I guess the time where colors should pretty much fly around the whole world in a social setting should be when you realize or suspect the person has a misunderstanding with you and is acting out of character (basically, if his behavior in any way bugs you). Being a guy, women require a different taste to settle this thing, but with other guys and for them not even being your best friend and just a stranger; well then, it looks like things could a get little too hot and dangerous for him.

Instead of just imagining scenarios in my head, I'm just going to let this play out with my own full instincts. I am going to put it aside and focus on the practical applications of my life. I am going to basically do the boring stuff necessary to get further ahead in life and enjoy it the best I can by making an effort to not be so bothered by it. I'll just let it sit on the back of mind in how I will deal with those retarded individuals and commit myself when it feels appropriate or nervous for me. I'm going to place more emphasis on how I live my life right now and what I do with it instead of plotting anything bad for them. I'm just going to let the raw energy flow this time. Immediately, I find myself holding back afterwards and being actually pretty comfortable at doing that with other people and just getting along with them just fine. You just can't let something silly like this thing ruin your life; I know it's a really difficult thing to resolve and that a lot of people just give up, but the happy ending is what all of us should seek after no matter how wrong or that big of a jerk we become.