Monday, May 20, 2013

Progress With Losing Weight and Exercising

I really like training my body these days to feel and become stronger! It's a daily effort for me, but I will take a break on Sundays. I'm currently trying to focus on losing some weight and then managing it so that I wouldn't have to worry so much about it.

The way that I just function is that I have to develop a routine and stick to it and then let myself be carried away a little. It's just a lot of hard work and putting in the effort while not being bothered by anything. I guess that's what makes a person successful!

The way I plan on losing weight is to pretty much limit my calories and let myself starve a little bit from snacking on junk food! I have been the same weight from eating whatever I felt like everyday and then working out the same day. If I diet from some bad food, then perhaps I will be able to see the results from my weight a little quicker.

The basic workout for me is to just do push-ups, sit-ups, and run for two miles every other day. For the other day, I just try to run a little longer. Technically, I'm running every single day of the week so I could lose some weight and eventually maintain a desirable weight. The effort I put in is a little above average then I'm sure most obese people would be able to handle. It's going to extremely hard and mind battering to lose all the creeping weight; even possibly, the person could just be ignorant about how big he or she is and learn to cope with it while not caring. It's weird because one of my cousins will feel hurt or get mad when I tell him how overweight he is and that he should focus on some physical activity instead of being lazy to lose some of that weight and become healthy again.

Maybe for some overweight people, it's just a life-style they don't ever want to refuse. I'm personally concerned about it, so whether my future spouse becomes overweight or not, I'll tend to trying to get her to go take a fresh walk with me at the bare minimum on a daily basis. This would mean I would have to make a great effort in getting to know her and leading her while encouraging her with what her needs are and then do a little positive reinforcement to get her to stay healthy at all costs. Obviously, I want to start off with a spouse who demonstrates a very healthy life-style and is willing to make the effort even while being a little injured.